jueves, 21 de marzo de 2013

March 1st.


Happy birthday to the best Idol ever. Justin, i wanna thank you for everything you did. You were always there for us, no matter what, and i promess that i will always be RIGHT HERE. You have to promess me you will always be Kidrauhl.Words cannot explain this love. I imagine how would my life be if you weren’t with me, i wouldn’t have 35 million sisters, i wouldn’t have your music to support me, and the most important, i wouldn’t have YOU, you are a treasure, OUR treasure. Dont ever change please, we love you just the way you are. You’re a very beautiful person, you’re romantic, sometimes you’re a child sometimes you’re a man, and funny, and sensitive, and lovely, and cute… i love you with all my heart.I will be here supporting you until the end.Thank you for this amazzzzzing four years. I love you.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario